Monday, March 3, 2008

Elliot University Center

As a part of drawing class, we had to split into groups and research one building on campus. my group was selected to look at the EUC. we had to make perspective drawings, diagrams, and detail drawings for the building, as well as make a display board to present our findings and drawings. I am very happy with the turnout of everything. My group worked really well together and we completed a unique board layout that was fairly successful when we presented in class. my only concern that I had with our board was the layout was slightly confusing because we placed a few interior drawings on top of the diagrams.

Overall this project was really helpful for me, because I had not made a display board before. I also thought working in groups was a good idea, because I learned to work well with others under stressful circumstances.

No comments: