Thursday, October 11, 2007

Metamorphosis

This is Meg's Project (one of my inspirations for the "metamorphosis" project). The purpose of the assignment is to combine two projects that others have created into three projects.
This project is my other inspiration, which is Melia's egg project
I tried to keep the idea of Melia's project by suspending an egg through a pole, but integrated some of Meg's project by making it look as though the egg is tangled.
Then, I added the box around the egg, so that it started to look more like Meg's project
As my final stage of metamorphosis, I changed the egg to a square like the square in Meg's project. However, I tried to keep a little bit of Melia's project in the box by making the square suspended through a pole.

I really like how all of my projects turned out because I feel I was successful in using aspects of both Meg and Melia's projects. It was hard, and took me a long time, but I think it was worth it in the end.

No comments: