Saturday, December 8, 2007

Several Design Journals

1. The English home, was a journal from england that I looked at while in the resource library in the Gatewood building. The magazine has a wide range of furniture design, and interiors of homes. The style seems to reflect the English style, which is very classic and slightly country. I like the setup of the magazine and the page layouts because they draw my eye through the pages.

2.Form magazine is a design journal from Germany, that can be translated into English. I like this magazine because it offers concepts, models, and prototypes for new designs. The most recent cover is actually a design of some kind of rocket ship. I think it's a neat magazine because it shows all aspects of design. some of the interiors are really cool, because the style of the designs are similar to America.

3. Harvard design magazine is a great magazine to read, but not to look through really fast. I like pictures to be able to looks at, however this magazine seems to be more about the design concepts and the students at Harvard university.

No comments: